Booking a Display
Consultations are free of charge so feel free to contact us regarding your event. We can answer your general questions or begin the process to create a custom display just for you. We will personally work with you to make sure that the fireworks display meets your needs, desires and budget. We can offer a standard show, or work more closely with you to make a highly customized event including a pyromusical set to your choice of music. Since every show and venue is different, it is difficult to publish set prices for fireworks displays. The following are all factors that we will need to consider together while planning your show.
· What is the location of the venue?
· How will we access the shoot site and discharge area?
· How much room is there between the discharge area and the spectators, roads, buildings, etc.?
· How long do you want the show to last?
· How many shots are you expecting? Do you want a leisurely pace, or a hard hitting barrage?
· What type of effects do you want? (Quiet Comets, Loud Salutes, Single Shells, Multi-Shot Aerial Cakes, etc.) We always have quiet effects on hand for those more sensitive venues where loud noises are a concern - perfect for many wedding locations.
· Do you want to include ground displays such as fountains, wheels, letters in lancework, and other effects?
· Is any part of the display a Pyro-Musical?
· Can parts of the display be hand-fired or must the entire show be electronically fired?
· Who will provide crowd control and clean-up?
Please be aware that adequate lead-time is required.
1) The calendar fills up quickly, especially in the summer time. The earlier you lock in your date, the better.
2) The Oregon permitting process involves the Local Fire Marshal, Local Law Enforcement, and State Fire Marshal approvals and sometimes other agencies. This can take anywhere from a few weeks to a month or more depending on various factors.